Self-Care is a foundational concept in holistic nursing. It is imperative that nurses create healthy and wholesome lifestyles so that they can provide a healing and caring environment for others. This article provides a quick checklist to get you started on your self-care journey.
• Begin Your Day with Inspiration and Intention
• Engage in Daily Exercise/Movemet
• Eat Whole and Nutritious Foods
• Optimal Fiber and Water Intake
• Supplement as Needed
• Adequate and Restful Sleep
Citation: Thornton, L. (2010), Self-Care: Your Tool for Empowerment, Imprint , 57(2)34-37.